I could not resist the comments section; so I joined. I'm MUCH more of a writer than reader as any discerning eye can see, but I thought I was forced to draw
2. Hmmm, that is interesting. Now that the formalities are out of the way, what do you write? (Poetry, stories, etc.)
Everything! Stories, novels, poetry, essays at times & at times in different languages (I German)
3. I see, I see. Well, so what do you like to write about? Go on, don't be shy about it. Nobody's judging you.
Romance LOTS of it; interracial, straight, gay, I wanna try bi & well, family & friendship stories. But I wanna be more versatile.
4. I wasn't quite expecting that from you, and think that I thought I knew you. Ok then, how did you really get into writing?In class 3; my English teacher wanted me to write a poem because I gave my class teacher a present & not her. She fell for my stuff immediately.... and now I wanna be a popular writer!
5. Oh, I can probably relate that. You talked about why, what, and how, so, when did you really start writing?
6. That long ago, really? Alright, one last little question, who got you into writing? Did you get inspired by an author, or maybe someone just got the idea into your head to write?
My English teacher was the instigator
7. Ok, ok. I suppose that's enough of 20 Questions. So why don't you go ahead and show us a paragraph or a few lines of a poem (but it's gotta be original for this, don't think I won't be watching!)Careless if I'm not your father,
careless if I'm not your own
We're but a lonely family
And have one another, never alone.
Miss me ever, my sweet baby?
Sundered the shadows of deceit?
Fear is pointless, dauntless; I'm here
Two solitary wanderers on a moonless street
- The Welcome Song. Link-: @
8. Ah, quite touching. I suppose that's all I can really say for this one dear writer within this art site. If you know any other writers, feel free to forc....erm..."politely ask" any other writes you know here, to give their hand at filling this thing out.
Nogushi-Taka ,Mach das lieber sofort. Das ist ein Befehl. Du schreibst, ich weiß; versteck nicht immer so. Danke.